Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Trick or Tweet for Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz

This week over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our "twist" is ANYTHING GOES. It's everyone's favorite theme! Remember,  you can enter up to 2 projects every week, so why not join us? There are great prizes up for grabs!
Our sponsor for September is the wonderful From the Heart digi stamp company! You'll want to check out their store and look at all the great digi sets Faith Skrdla has designed. There's something for every occasion, and you can find some freebies and $1 digi sets that are a fantastic bargain! Here's the link: http://fromtheheartstamps.com/shop/ 
For my card, I used an orange 5X7 inch card base and added a Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight die cut as the background for my cute digi called "Birdbrain Jack-O-Lantern." The sentiment is from the same set. I used my Silhouette Design Studio software to size up, print and cut the digi and print the sentiment which I die cut using Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rounded Rectangles dies. 
I colored the digi using Copic markers and added a 3D pumpkin embellishment next to the digi. Then I die cut a pumpkin using the "Gourds and Pumpkins" die set by Poppy Stamps and adhered it to the bottom part of the sentiment after coloring the stem brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment