Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Outlawz Monthly Freebie Progressive Challenge for September

This month over at the Outlawz Progressive Monthly Challenge, we were given this darling little "Sunflower Mouse" by Di's Digis. Thanks, Di! I used my Silhouette Design Studio software to do a print and cut of the little mouse. I colored him with Copic, MEXPY and Zig markers. I added a few Richard Garay black candy dots for the sunflower seeds and used some Spellbinders foliage dies behind him. I also die cut 2 Heartfelt Creations "Decorative Lattice Swirl" dies out of some black polka dot CTMH paper (it has darker black spots on it, but it's had to tell in the picture) to give everything a pretty background. I used a wooden "Happy Birthday" banner tied with some black twine to the top left corner. As a final touch, I added some yellow candy dots to the bottom right of the card.
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Such a cute little mouse and the lattice die cut makes a great background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love the little mouse holding that large bouquet!!

    ReplyDelete