Friday, October 2, 2015

Bugaboo Ice Cream Girl

This card uses a Bugaboo digi stamp that was one of the first prizes I won when I started entering card challenges thus past July. She's just darling!
The Outlaw color challenge this week uses the Australian flag for inspiration, and the new set of Copic markers my husband got me for my birthday last week has the perfect colors to match! Yippee! So I just sized her up to fit in my Spellbinders Elegant Ovals die and then printed her out and colored her with the Copics. I die cut her and adhered her to a black A2 card with foam squares. It's a simple card, but the image takes center stage this way.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/tuesday-color



No comments:

Post a Comment